Highlighted

LR on Android not letting me import presets

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm extremely frustrated with this. I recently bought some presets and it will not allow me to import them. It says that they're either invalid or duplicated but they are most definitely not duplicates. They are .dng files. I have tried all the methods from the most complicated (using izip and dropbox) to simply tapping "import presets" in the preset settings. 

Is there anything I can do?

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

LR on Android not letting me import presets

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm extremely frustrated with this. I recently bought some presets and it will not allow me to import them. It says that they're either invalid or duplicated but they are most definitely not duplicates. They are .dng files. I have tried all the methods from the most complicated (using izip and dropbox) to simply tapping "import presets" in the preset settings. 

Is there anything I can do?

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DNG files are photos that you create presets from.

Actual presets are normally in XMP format.

Android supports the import of XMP but iOS doesn't yet, so vendors normally supply DNG files for Lightroom Mobile.

So, to Create the Preset, import the photos, tap the ellipsis (three dot menu) and select Create Preset

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
selondon LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines