• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR Trial

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the LR mobile app and to my understanding it is totally free to use. I am aware that you can upgrade to use additional features. However, when I used the app today it says I habe 21 days remaining on my trial. “Trial” what Trial? The app is supposed to be free. There was nothing stated when I downloaded this app that it would only be a, what I’m assuming is a 30-day trial. Can someone explain to me what’s going on with this?

thanks,

Tia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tia,

When you first sign in, you are granted a trial period where ALL the features are available. Once the trial period is over, if you haven’t subscribed, the features will roll back to include just the free functionality (I.e. no cloud access and photos stay on the original device only).

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mike,

Got it, thanks for the clarification!

Tia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With the most recent Lr Mobile version the behavior is a bit different. When you sign-in the first time then we offer an in-app-purchase to give access to premium features like RAW editing, Search, Selective edits + syncing . Hope this helps. - Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am very confused by who gets a trial and who doesn't when you already have an existing membership. I have only ever been able to use the trial on the new and old versions of this, despite having an enterprise account provided by my institution. I have spoken to our IT department, who assured me that I should have full access to this, and a quick search of the forums shows lots of others who are having this problem, but no real solution. The only thing they could suggest is that it could be because I also have a Creative Cloud Free membership linked to my Adobe account, for some reason, however I am unable to remove this myself. Would this be the cause of the problem, and how can it be removed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Richard. When you sign-in via the login-screen did you choose "Sign in with an Enterprise ID"? This should give you the correct account state. Let me know if that work. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just signed out and tried this again, but it is still on the trial

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok. Let me double check with our server-team. I'll come back to you as soon I have an update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The free trial happened automatically with me kind of strange anyway to roll it back or you just got to dive in and when it's over it's over huh??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines