• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LrC can't locate original files for mobile photos shot on phone

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2020 Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My mobile photos got disconnected from Lightroom Classic, and I can't get them reconnected. The Mobile Downloads .lrdata file got corrupted maybe? I think i might have moved it, and then tried to reconnect the folder of missing photos to the wrong folder. Since then, the photos still show up on my phone and I can edit the originals there and on the web, however in Lightroom Classic the thumbnails show up, but when I go to the Develop module, it can't locate the original. I tried copying a few pics to a different, new synced folder on the web, and it'll show up in LrC, but it still can't find the originals.  I tried Syncronizing, also tried specifiing a new folder location, but you can't select the .lrdatta file that way. Also tried the "set as download location..." option, to no avail. 

Best/only solution I could come up with so far, is to download the originals from the web individually (can't figure out how to batch download on there), then reconnect locally. Seems like a huge pain, there's gotta be a way to reconnect everything or recreate that data file so it'll download all the oroginals? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?