• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LrCC Mobile App freezes attempting a delete

Advocate ,
Dec 10, 2017 Dec 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just minutes ago I had LrCC Mobile freeze (spinning circle for 45 minutes) while trying to delete just one photo. Restarting the app did no good. I finally deleted the app, reinstalled and problem fixed.

During the app freeze the deleted image did not show in LrCC desktop OR LrCC web but it did on Lr Apple TV. 'Settings - Reload Collections' would not clear the deleted photo. Only after reinstalling the Mobile app did the system get it all correct.

Though I did cure MY problem, I'd be interested in comments from anyone who has experienced similar.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I assume you are on iOS since you use Apple TV.
Does this issue still occur with the latest version (3.1)?
Please let us know if you run into this issue again.

Thanks,

Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Will do,
While I was messing with it I discovered a Apple TV feature I didn't know before.
Press the center top of the remote will show the photo zoomed to 1:1 which can then be panned all directions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines