Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LRCC mobile wont upload to cloud.

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok so I’m using LRCC Mobile v4.1.1 711BD8 on my iPad Pro using iOS 12.1.1

I’m trying to import .cr2 photos from my camera onto the iPad camera roll, then import them from camera roll to LRCC Mobile, and then have that backed up and synced to the creative cloud. Simple enough, in fact, I do this all the time, just not sure why it isn’t working this time?

Everything is good except when it tried to upload to the cloud... instead it just has the spinning circle next to the amount of photos that are “pending”. USUALLY, this is normal and I let it sit and it finishes after a while, but there is one detail that is different: there is no percentage completed shown, just that it is pending. I let It go as long as an entire day to complete 95 photos and it still didn’t do anything.

After that I deleted the photos, restarted everything from LR to my iPad, and then tried to just import a single photo, but came up with the same “pending” result.

I don’t use any desktop or laptop, so I really need this resolved! Thanks!

-Terrence

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 15, 2019 Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

it would be great it you could share this single photo with us.
A diagnostic log would also help once you run into in this issue:
1. Help & Support in settings

2. long tap on Access our Support Forum

I've pinged you privately.

thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is that the photo you were referring to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 16, 2019 Jan 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have a problem sharing the log I assume that you don't have a mail client on that device.
It should pop up otherwise, for you only to click send.

When it comes to the image, I was more referring to the image that you import, the one from the camera itself.
You can share a link to it over a private message,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, figured out the diagnostic log and sent it in to adobe...  as for the photo, there are 95 of them... Ill message you one of them tho... thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see you said I can share a link to it, but I don’t have the photo hosted... I would normally do that thru Lightroom, but since it won’t upload....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess I can’t send images thru the private messages... I’d rather email it than post it in a public forum. Is there an email I could send it to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2019 Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. I submitted my logs however the issue persists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2019 Jan 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ignacio I am having the same problem. I have 467 pending photos which are a mixture of IOS .HEIC files and Raw files from my Lumix G80 and LUMIX GX80, all of which have worked many times before. The screen says 427 pending but they are not uploading to the cloud or downloading to Lightroom CC Classic on my PC. Can you help me to restart the backup service as I don’t have copies of these files elsewhere?  I have submitted my logs via the app. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here ya go! I did that long press thing too... it said it generated a diagnostic log, but idk how to access it. Thanks so much!

42DD12FB-F661-4856-858C-12FBB9A67FA9.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines