• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Photo merge (Pano & HDR) with imported images

Explorer ,
Aug 05, 2017 Aug 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now that LRM has the ability to do HDR photos with the built in camera, it would be nice to also be able to produce HDR images with imported photos.  It should be fairly easy to implement since the coding is already done for the camera.

Idea No status
TOPICS
Android , iOS: iPhone , iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 223 Replies 223
223 Comments
LEGEND ,
May 31, 2020 May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please more options!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suspect you have 1TB of storage not 1TB of memory. The iPad Pros only have 4GB of RAM:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPad_Pro 

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Aug 15, 2020 Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would like Masking and Panorama Stitching for Lightroom Mobile

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are probably correct.  I have 512 gig or storage on my new ipad pro.  I am doubting we get that feature.  We do not have enough ram to these still for stacking multiple raw images.  I could see them possibly allowing jpeg HDR rendering of multiple images but I doubt these can handle stacking more than two RAW files.  Which is really all you need in most situations.  

But if lightroom can stack multiple RAW images from the built in ipad or iphone camera then maybe I am wrong and it is in the works.  Who knows.  I think for all of the exposure stacking and focal stacking I do, I will have to get a beefy laptop to go with my ipad pro.  Great so far for single photo edits.  They keep improving it so who knows? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

How can I find out if my phone/phone OS supports raw HDR capture?

I'm using Redmi note 9.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any update on when or if this feature will come to iPad? It’s very frustrating to need to jump between desktop and iPad any time I need to merge an HDR or Pano. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I create panoramic pictures in the LR basic app? If so, how? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would like to be able to merge HDR photos taken with mirrorless camera inside Lightroom Mobile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will there be the options to merge photos in lr mobile to have a hdr ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Merging of Exposure Bracketed Images for HDR.
Would be great to see the feature come across to Lightroom Mobile.

As i have the option to merge on desktop only.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This thread is being merged into an existing authoritative thread for better tracking and response. 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was requested over 3 years ago. Why can't it be implemented yet

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I have LR cc on my iPad Pro. Can I still not get to merge panorama shots on this device?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correct, merge is only available on the desktop so far. Merging your question into the related feature request so you can add your vote. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a long time LR user (perpetual 6), I switched to LR/LRC a month ago.  I too decided to place my iPad Pro 12.9 at the center of my new workflow (not on the edges.... but square in the center).  All new images are imported into LR Mobile picked, ranked, edited, finals created, and all images loaded to the cloud (and ultimately automatically pushed down to LRC and manually placed into a folder structure on an external drive).  For me, being able to work on that 12.9" blazingly fast device, with an Apple Pencil,  on an amazing screen, whilst sitting on my sofa (or hotel bed) is an incredible new (to me) and inspirational way of working my images.

I too hope that LR Mobile will continue to move towards feature parity with LR and LRC.  It may be several years away but I do think that it's coming.

My hope is that the LR Mobile development team at Adobe sees their product as I see it --- a product that can be used at the Center of the workflow, no just on the margins.  If the team has the right mindset and Adobe understands that positioning the LRM product in this manner will be a game changer for many, I think that LRM has an incredibly bright future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to be able to merge images for create panorama using Lightroom mobile on iPadOS as can be done it the Mac version of Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This thread is being merged into an existing authoritative thread for better tracking and response. Please review the official answer (if any) in the second post on the thread for more information. 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you merge HDR raw photos on iPad version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, you cannot do that. But you could request it. 
🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 23, 2021 May 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With the new iPad Pro moving to the full-blown M1 chip, I wonder if HDR/Panorama merge feature will find its' way in to LR Mobile. I use my iPad as my primary editing tool, it's a bummer I can't merge. I use Panorama quite often when taking mobile pictures on my iPhone (using LR camera app so they are DNG), as a way of squeezing out higher resolution from what would ordinarily be inadequate mobile phone shots. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a landscape photographer, it would be nice to use my iPad for traveling and editing, but without these fundamental editing options, I am still forced to take my laptop with me. And before anyone says "but you can do HDR merges if you take the photo with your device via the Lightroom Mobile app," let's keep in mind that this is not a professional solution. I am not using my phone to take professional images. Let's face it: if I used my phone for photography, I probably wouldn't be using Creative Cloud and I probably wouldn't have many/any clients.

I honestly don't know how you, as professional developers, could have released the Lightroom app without HDR and Panorama.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, I read few topic about this argument but none of them seem to be updated. I used Lightroom Classic for 10+ years and lately I tried Lightroom Premium on my iPad Pro. The experience was awesome, I love editing my photos using the pen and I prefer doing my job on the iPad rather than working sitted on my desk. It makes me more creative and I would like to move my workflow totally to it. but..

Why is Adobe missing out the opportunity to give us a full version of lightroom? The lack of hdr and pano merging tool is awful. I think the hw of iPad is more than capable of doing it. 

how can we know if implementing those festures is in the roadmap of the software house? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how can we know if implementing those festures is in the roadmap of the software house? 

I'm afraid that we can't know. Adobe rarely, if ever, gives any indication of future product enhancements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you add your vote and comment on this thread it may help the request gain more traction with the engineering team that monitor that forum

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-mobile/lightroom-mobile-photo-merge-pano-hdr-...

Votes

Translate

Translate