• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing features on Android since new Lightroom CC app (noise, sharpness, spot removal, cloning...)

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2018 Feb 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am using Lightroom on my Android phone and tablet for some years. But since the new Lightroom CC app I am missing several features.

Two of them are:

- Detail settings (sharpening and noise reduction)

- Spot removal and cloning

The UI on my Android tablet looks like the following screenshot (the features on my phone are more or less the same):

Screenshot_20180204-190606.jpg

My tablet is a Google Nexus 9 with Android 7.1.1, OpenGL 3.1, Nvidia Tegra CPU, 2 GB RAM.

I cannot tell for sure, but I think those features (and some more) had been part of the older Android app.

Please tell me if it is intentional that a lot of features are currently missing in Lightroom CC mobile app for Android.

Is there a roadmap when to expect those features back?

Thanks!

Gottlieb

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,
Feb 04, 2018 Feb 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pretty sure that spot removal and cloning has never been in LrA, certainly not on the phone version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Yogabook tablet with Android 7.1.1 as well.  The same features of Lightroom CC are missing on mine as well.  Does anyone have a Samsung Note 8, Samsung Galaxy S9 or a Pixel 2 Android phone with the same issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These features aren't in CC Mobile at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some are in the Lightroom mobile app in iOS on the iPad. Tab is called Details. It contains Sharpness etc. Who knows why it is there and not in the Android version of the same software??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The different platforms get developed and updated at slightly different times, although generally if a feature is present in one, it shouldn’t be too long before it appears in the other. Failing that I imagine it would at least be on the roadmap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, I have the new Samsung Tab S4, and Ive downloaded the latest version of Lightroom Mobile and I'm still running into these issues.  The spot removal tool and my profiles are missing.  I'm certain I am logged in and I have all of these features in the Lightroom CC desktop app. 

Do you know if certain features are prohibited from particular devices such as mine? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines