Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Lightroom Library Photos

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Lightroom for mobile Community,

I went canoeing over the week and had it tipped over. My phone is now somewhere deep within the river. 😞

I now have a new iPhone with an old backup to use as a way to recover as much as I can. I was feeling upbeat about pictures being backed up on Lightroom for mobile, but after downloading the app it isn't showing any recent photos. The majority of the photos that were uploaded to this app are gone.

Can anyone help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did I get it right that you have the free-version of Lr running on your phone? Or do  you hav a sbscription connected? - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I never really understood the blue light indicator on the cloud icon, but I think I now know.

Since I'm using the free version nothing is backed up. Is that the case? Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines