• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing photo after change password

Community Beginner ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. Can you help me? I have lightroom apps in my phone but yesterday after re login my account, all my photo is gone after I change my password. Can you help me restore my photos? My login account is [redacted]. You can email recovered photos to the same address.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do I understand it correctly that you changed the password and have tried to logout and login again and that it didn't help?
Also please mention if you are on iOS or Android.

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using android.

Ok. Let me clarify.. Firstly I change password. Then I logout. After that I login again using new password. Then after I login, all my photo is missing. I try to logout and login again but it didn't help. I try uninstall and install again but the photo still not there. I hope you can help me. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seem you miss my reply. ✌️

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

we are having similar issues. once we put the app on the computer and changed our password we lost all our pics on the iphone???? any updates to this topic would be very helpful

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi C Conrad

Sorry for the slow reply.  It seems like you might have also subscribed to the LR Desktop app on Mac on the same day.  If you'd previous been using the free version on your phone, nmy guess is that converting this to paid account and/or the password change effectively set up a new catalog on your mobile device.  As long as you didn't delete the mobile app, it may be possible to recover images.

Could you try to connect your mobile device with a Mac-desctop-machine and when you have MacOS-Catalina running just open up  the Music-app, select the mobile device and from there open up "Sync Settings" and on the upcoming dialog select files.

When you open up from there Lightroom entry, do you see 2 entries (longer numbers) listed. If so, the number with the 00000 most probably contains your photos from your fee version. Just drag&drop the 0000-entry to you desktop machine and you will see find an Originals folder from where you can retrieve your photos. 
In case you have not yet MacOS Catalina running just follow the steps from here: https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/lightroom-classic/kb/recover-lightroom-mobile-photos-itunes-file-sharing....
Hope this helps. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines