Highlighted

missing photos on iPad

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently took a number of pictures using the Lightroom app on my iPhone that have not synced to my iPad. I know the photos have synced to the cloud because they are there when I log into my Lightroom account in a browser, but they are not on my iPad even though when I click on the little cloud in the upper right hand corner it says 'All synced and backed up.' In addition to the recent photos I took with my phone, a collection I synced from Lightroom Classic CC on my desktop is also missing. This collection shows up on my phone and the web.

Anyone have any idea what's going on? I'm at a complete loss.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

missing photos on iPad

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently took a number of pictures using the Lightroom app on my iPhone that have not synced to my iPad. I know the photos have synced to the cloud because they are there when I log into my Lightroom account in a browser, but they are not on my iPad even though when I click on the little cloud in the upper right hand corner it says 'All synced and backed up.' In addition to the recent photos I took with my phone, a collection I synced from Lightroom Classic CC on my desktop is also missing. This collection shows up on my phone and the web.

Anyone have any idea what's going on? I'm at a complete loss.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?