Highlighted

Mobile App resets pictures edited in Web editor

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 😉 This is my first time writing here 🙂

I got a little problem: Everytime I edit some pictures in CC or the web editor, save the pictures let them sync and then go to the Lightroom app on my android device. If I try to open a pre-edited picture on the app, it resets the whole editing and shows me the original picture. Is there a solution? That would be great 🙂

Greetings 

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile Forum by Moderator} 

Topics

Problem or error, Sync, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Mobile App resets pictures edited in Web editor

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 😉 This is my first time writing here 🙂

I got a little problem: Everytime I edit some pictures in CC or the web editor, save the pictures let them sync and then go to the Lightroom app on my android device. If I try to open a pre-edited picture on the app, it resets the whole editing and shows me the original picture. Is there a solution? That would be great 🙂

Greetings 

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile Forum by Moderator} 

Topics

Problem or error, Sync, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines