• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mobile testversion but full abo?

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. i purchased the full version of the creative cloud over prepaid (to 21. Oktober 2021 . Every app works fine for me. 
But Lightroom mobile it says i have a testversion ( 23 Days left) every app is licensed and 0 Problems. Other mobile Apps 0 Problems. Only Lightroom says testversion. 

Did anybody have the same Problem? I dont want that my Pictures and preset got deleted after that time. 

Greetins. René

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile & Apple TV Forum by Moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Hello Internetfotograf

Your specific educational subscription to CC All Apps does not include access to Lightroom.  Please read this article: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/lightroom-classic/kb/lightroom-mobile-available-education-memberships.htm...

Check with your institution's IT/administration to understand what products and services are available to you through their licensing agreement.  If you need access to Lightroom, please seek a separate Lightroom subscription (available through many plat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Under the name of your account, try to select Restore Purchase, or whatever the translation is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no Option for me. Only logout. 

after some research i find out that i everywhere on testversion. On web, mobile and Pc. 
before i got the full creative cloud, i have an abo from the photo version. ( just Photoshop and lightroom.) I cancelled the plan, and before it ends, i registred the license key. I think that is the Problem. The Photo-abo ends, after the begin of my full-CC Abo. 

On The creative cloud app i have the 100GB 

I try to go over Support,

hope they can help me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Internetfotograf

Your specific educational subscription to CC All Apps does not include access to Lightroom.  Please read this article: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/lightroom-classic/kb/lightroom-mobile-available-education-memberships.htm...

Check with your institution's IT/administration to understand what products and services are available to you through their licensing agreement.  If you need access to Lightroom, please seek a separate Lightroom subscription (available through many platform App Stores or directly from adobe.com), or seek an educational plan from your provider that includes Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines