Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Modification du fonctionnement sur iPhone après le 19/08/2020

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Hier le fonctionnement sur mon iPhone de LRC a changé : les photos qui étaient sur l'écran quand j'ouvrais l'application étaient les dernières que j'avais prises. Maintenant, ce sont les photos "synchronisées" qui apparaissent.

Or mon espace sur le cloud étant saturé, les dernières photos ne sont pas sur le cloud. Aujourd'hui je ne peux pas les voir, ou même les retrouver (sauf celles que j'avais exportées sur la pellicule, que je trouve dans iPhoto).

Il faut que je retire des photos du cloud. Puis-je le faire en éliminant des photos "synchronisées" sur mon ordinateur. N'y a-t-il pas de risque de voir disparaître les photos de mon disque dur en faisant cette opération ?

Merci pour votre aide

Hello,

Yesterday, the way LRC works on my iPhone changed : the pictures that previously appeared on the screen as I was opening LRC were those I had shot last. Now the pictures that appear are those synchronised by LRC.

My space on the cloud is overloaded, and my last shots are not synchronised. Today I am not able to see them or even find them (but the ones that I exported on the "film (?)" and that I find on iPhoto).

I have to empty my cloud space : do you think it is possible to do that from the iMac by throwing away pictures from the "synchronised" folder ? I wouldn't like to make my pictures disapear from my hard disk at the same time.

Thank you for helping me

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?