• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Moving Album/photos from Lightroom on my ipad pro (has Ipad OS)to external hard drive?

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2019 Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded Ipad OS to my Ipad Pro 11 so now I would like to transfer/backup a photo album containing 999 photos in Lightroom to my external hard drive. How do I do this in Lightroom CC?

Thanks in advance,

Jason

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 27, 2019 Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you use Lightroom mobile on the iPad, your library and originals are automatically backed up to the cloud. 

Are you wanting to export 999 image copies, fully edited? You can do this by first selecting the images, then tapping the share icon and choose "Save to files" (don't choose "Share"). 

if you want to download all the originals and save them, you'll need to use the Adobe Downloader app on a regular Windows or Mac computer: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/download-lightroom-photos.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines