• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My IOS Lightroom Photo editor can not restore subscription

New Here ,
May 16, 2020 May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I love lightroom very much,and subscribed Lightroom mobile with Apple ID on Iphone 11 and Ipad pro,with same ID here。

But a few days ago,lightroom mobile reminded “subscription expired”,and can't work,In fact,my apple ID indicate my subscription expires on 09 Jun 2020.when I reinstalled the app,and try to restore purchases, there's only one man try to jump somewhere, it never change.

So,can anyone help me, what shall I do?

Thanks~

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

We apologize for the trouble.  Please try the app again.  We believe we fixed the problem.  Is Lightroom working OK now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My gratitude for all you have done.

It‘s working!

:P

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am facing the same concern. How do i fix this? Happens every time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Harshan, I see a valid Lightroom Mobile subscription for you.  Is this working Ok for you now?  If not, does it help to sign out and sign back in?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Charlie. I am facing the same issue and I did all of the above. Every single step. Why do we have to go through this process every single time? It is so frustrating,.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines