Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My iPhone 7 crash after using slowshutter camera functionality

Explorer ,
Nov 29, 2019 Nov 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I use lightroom mobile since its beggining few years ago... I love to take photos with slowshutter functionality... My phone is a bit old now, so I can't take too many pictures at once. But, it never caused me problems...

Unfortunately, it's the second time yesterday my phone freeze, with the black screen et white turning wheel... Impossible to quit the app or to come back to the dashboard... I must restart my phone !! 

I know this is a beta function, but is it possible to have update for this..? A really appreciated function.

Thanks,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry about the experience with Lightroom mobile.

Would you mind confirming the version of Lightroom you are using and the IOS version you are using on the Phone?

If you images and presets are synced and backed up, you can try to uninstall and re-install Lightroom to check if that helps. To ensure that the images are synced, you can go to lightroom.adobe.com.

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Lightroom V5.0.0 cd9771
And iOS 13.2.3

Cordialement,
Boris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines