• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Keywords from LR Classic not displayed in LR Mobile

Explorer ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use a heirarchical system of keywords and if I have a photo of a bird I use FAUNA/BIRD/name of bird. If it is a mammal I use FAUNA/MAMMAL/name of mammal. LR Mobile only picks up the first two levels and disregards the rest (the most useful!). Is it possible to display the third level in LR Mobile please.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you selondon. 

Thinking that it may be because of too many levels I removed one tier (FAUNA) of the hierarchy and have left it overnight to see what happens. I presume synchonisation has happened, but find that the tier I have removed has not been synchronised and that in two albums of 264 photos on LR Mobile one photo has the third level i.e the name of the bird. 

The link you provided shows that this has been an ongoing discussion for years, so please Adobe make it work!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think Keywords sync only once and that's if they are written in the Metadata before sync.

If I come across some well written info, I'll post it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines