• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

my photos and presets are gone (lightroom mobile)

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the free trial of the lightroom mobile with the extra storage. I had the same account on my ipad, but for some reason the photos weren't shared. Now all my good photos and presets from my phone are gone because of this free trial of the subscription. My phone now has all the photos from my ipad. I want my old presets back and I don't know how to get them. Please help, I can't edit without them.

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile & Apple TV Forum by Moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 'bernnn"

Starting a 7-day free trail on Lightroom Mobile should simply allow your photos and presets to sync to cloud storage, and then they should indeed also appear on your other mobile device in Lightroom. 

Did you delete the app and re-install it before getting a chance to start the free trial and sync up your photos and presets?  Or is it possible you have more than one account for signing into Lightroom?  I'm just trying to understand what may have caused this problem.

Perhaps iTunes can help you help recover some photos.  If you have not deleted the app, this page has some advice that can help recover photos from Lightroom's application cache: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/recover-lightroom-mobile-photos-itunes-file-sharing.htm...

If you deleted Lightroom before syncing photos, but you have an iTunes backup of your device from a time when you could still see your photos, try restoring that backup onto your device and then use the same Help article above to try and access your photos.  Unfortunately this won't be able to recover your presets or any edits you applied to your photos.  Still I hope this innfo helps a bit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an incorrect reply as itunes no longer stores apps on the computer. They are now ONLY on the ios device. Plus he wants his presets back not missing photos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For the sake of correctness:
the link that mentions iTunes has nothing to do with storing app on the computer.
iTunes File Sharing is not using any backups, it's looking into the device.
On newer macOS versions you don't need iTunes to look into this directory.
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201301

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded for a free trial to get some extra features on my free lightroom mobile app and it has deleted all of my many and varied presets that have cost me money and a lot of time to upload~!! Please help me get them back! Is it possible i now have 2 accounts?? I am logged in to the mobile app now but i don't remember ever being so on the free app.... I've now downgraded again but that didn't help. I'm still missing ~EVERYTHING.

Thank you!

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile Forum by Moderator} 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines