Highlighted

My photos and presets don't appear

New Here ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.  My phone was stolen  so  I changed and when I signed in all my photos and presets weren't there

I really tried to install it again several times but I still cannot get back nothing.

Someone could help me?

TOPICS
Download and install, How to, Make It, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

My photos and presets don't appear

New Here ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.  My phone was stolen  so  I changed and when I signed in all my photos and presets weren't there

I really tried to install it again several times but I still cannot get back nothing.

Someone could help me?

TOPICS
Download and install, How to, Make It, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 11, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ro.senra

If you have a paid subscription then your photos and presets will sync.  If you are a free user of the app, photo and presets exist only on your phone as they do not use the paid sync/cloud backup fature.  Is it possible you have a backup of your old phone you could possibly restore onto your new phone?  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 22, 2020 0