Highlighted

My photos from Lightroom mobile are gone

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I signed out of my adobe account on Lightroom mobile, signed in on a friend's account and then when I signed in my account again, all of the photos from my library were gone! I had around 58 edited photos... I tried to sign in again a few times, I installed the app again hoping it was a bug but nothing worked.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

My photos from Lightroom mobile are gone

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I signed out of my adobe account on Lightroom mobile, signed in on a friend's account and then when I signed in my account again, all of the photos from my library were gone! I had around 58 edited photos... I tried to sign in again a few times, I installed the app again hoping it was a bug but nothing worked.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 29, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure. Try going to https://lightroom.adobe.com and sign in with YOUR Adobe ID and see if your images are there.

Next time you want to view someone else's images do it from that link to the Web version of LR.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 'oanadorina19',  I see you use a free acount that does not sync photos to cloud storage -- if you do not remove the Lightroom app you should be able to sign back into your same account and find your edited photos.  If you did remove the Lightroom app before your friend signed in, or before you signed back into your personal account, the photos were removed when the app is uninstalled.  Only photos that are synced to the cloud can survive uninstall and reinstall of the app...

There is one more thing to try: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/recover-lightroom-mobile-photos-itunes-file-sharing.htm...  Maybe this will help you find photos that are still on your device.  If you backup your device often, restoring a recent backup onto your device may allow you to recover the lost photos.  Hope this helps!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2019 0