• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My photos were gone.

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had been using Lightroom cc on my iPhone last weekend. On Sunday, there was a problem: The app didn’t let me use the camera and it kept loading. I logged out my Adobe account and I was able to use camera in the app but I couldn’t log on again because of my network problem. And I just noticed today that all the pictures I took on Saturday were gone.

Is there a way to get them back ?

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did the photos upload to the Cloud?

You can check here by logging in with your Adobe account: Photo Editor | Online Photoshop Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. But there is none of them in the Cloud.

I don’t know if they were uploaded to the cloud. But normally the pictures are uploaded automatically, right ?

They just can’t disappear.

Before they disappeared, I still could edit some photos and export them to gallery.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines