• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My premium account does not work.

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2020 Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just renovate my premium account but it shows me that there's a mistake. I can't continue using the app to edit my photos at my ipad

795BC86C-0417-4D9B-98F8-4D6FC0E42DE1.png1E401BD4-7714-49EF-AC71-A24BFD4743CF.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 06, 2020 Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your post was moved over from the "Using the Community" forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Luis

Does the app show any other error?  I wonder if perhaps your iOS purchase is linked to another Lightroom account, not the account you were signed into.  If so, an error would mention it the problem is due to duplicate purchase.

If that's not the problem, can you try force-quitting and relaunching the app?  Also, we released an app update today.  If you search for Lightroom on the iOS App Store, you will see the option to update.  Does the app update help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines