• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My presets & pictures are gone from the mobile app!!!

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using the free version on the apple app (used to pay but not this year). Everything was fine then I woke up and only pictures showing are from 2016! All my purchased presets are gone as well. I updated the app, nothing... I reinstalled it, nothing.... logged in on my desktop, nothing!!! Freaking out 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The exact same thing happened to me. Everything is gone! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine gone too.. But if it's synced already it will be available..my latest pics which we're synced are slowly loading up and lots of them gone.. who takes responsibility now ? These guys charge fees and don't even care to inform us..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All my pictures are still gone. I figured out how to redownload all presets though manually. What a bummer. How is yours "synced" 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Assuming that this is the free app, then this was probably caused by the bug on the 5.4.0 update:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/lost-my-pictures-and-presets-after-update-tod...

The only definite option is to restore the device from a back up (iCloud/iTunes) prior to the update.

You could try iTunes File Sharing: https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/lightroom-classic/kb/recover-lightroom-mobile-photos-itunes-file-sharing....

Another user has restored their photos by jailbreaking their phone and using Filza.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same problem, all my images and presets are lost now. Shame on you Adobe..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines