• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My presets are gone!

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2018 Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My free lightroom cc app updated last night and now all of my presets are gone. I’m using an iPhone and I tried saving them again but no luck

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2018 Dec 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! Mine are gone aswell.

I've had them for avbout a month, but after the latest update on my Iphone - They can't be used anymore.

Please help me. I've payed a lot for these presets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2018 Dec 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did I get it right that the presets you have created via the Lr Mobile create-preset option are no longer listed under your user presets after the Lr Mobile 4.1 update? Or have you created the presets based on a e.g. dng captured photo and you try now to apply the preset on a jpg/-or heic?  - Guido/Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2018 Dec 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, same issue as mine. presets were created based on dng. Tried it again to export the dng from dropbox to lightroom app and it is not showing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when you open up a dng within Lr Mobile, e.g create a dng via the Lr Mobile camera and when you then open the presets panel do you get the presets listed again? - Guido/ lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No presets listed. Just the default presets listed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you re-installed the Lr Mobile app or updated a new iPhone from an iOS backup?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve updated my dropbox and lightroom cc app last night.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it help to logout and in again?

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue as mine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine are gone too! I’m so disappointed. I paid a lot of money for these presets. I hope they can fix this soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

they REALLY need to fix this asap! i’m so frustrated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 15, 2018 Dec 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here: recently imported presets (Replichrome e.g.) disappeared. Only the group and the included reset preset is still there. On trying to re-import LR CC says all imported but they don’t show up anywhere

for some reason however all the Mastin Labs presets are still available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, looks like I figured out what‘s going on here: the presets in CC are actually there however they don’t show up in case they are not compatible with the file type, in my case jpg while I usually work with RAWs

In CC CLASSIC the “incompatible“ presets show up in italic ore are even hidden once selected to do so in the preference panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As of the latest update, presets now show up even if not all settings are compatible. In case they are applied, only the relevant (compatible) settings are applied.

New features summary for the December 2018 release of Lightroom CC

So, try updating to the latest release (Dec 10 2018) and see if that helps.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These latest updates created all that mess!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The corresponding presets will only show up when you open up a photo processed from the camera model the preset was created for.  Could you double check this. Hope this helps.-Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're just joking, right???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to make presets compatible with all files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

on the mobile app, click on presets. On the top left corner of the presets tab that pops up it will have the word “color” with a drop down arrow. Click that and scroll down to “user presets” and they will show up.

I had had the same problem!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m not seeing a box in the left hand corner and I see nowhere with the clicking on “color” option??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oh wait! i found it! & they‘re back! thank YOU soooooo much!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2018 Dec 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello again! So my presets disappeared when my phone updated Lightroom CC... I’m not sure what to do now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! New user here having the same problem. Can you explain how you fixed it in a little more detail? I’m trying to figure Out the process of but can’t seem to find it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! New user here having the same problem. Can you explain this in a little more detail? I’m trying to find what you’re speaking of but can’t figure it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines