• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My presets are gone!

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2018 Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My free lightroom cc app updated last night and now all of my presets are gone. I’m using an iPhone and I tried saving them again but no luck

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You had to go into lightroom and create a new folder. Sen put the presets there

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I am in create new presets then I see all the folders I created, but when I go to apply it to a picture it only shows a few of the preset folders I created and not all the presets

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did I get it right that your presets are all based on dngs and you want to apply them on other file formats like jpeg.

If so then you need to turn off the Profile option which is listed as part of the preset creation dialog

Let me know if that helps.

Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2019 Aug 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Same problem over here. I tried this and there’s only two presets in my username presets, which are two that I manually re-added after panicking when they’d all disappeared... my previously edited photos have also all gone. I don‘t Use lightroom on my Mac so everything was through my phone... is there a quick fix for this? I just want them back

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2019 Mar 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a similar issue. I started using Lightroom Mobile last week and purchased a LOT of presets. I spent a great deal of time (& $) uploading them, organizing etc, and created my own preset which I loved.

All was fine until I created an Adobe Creative Cloud account on my Mac. I installed a preset collection to Lightroom Classic with no issue (I thought). When I opened Lightroom on my iPhone, I saw all of my presets/photos were gone, except the one photo I used to add the desktop preset collection on my computer.

Is it possible to recover all the presets I lost on my phone? While I can upload my mobile presets back on mobile version, I'm concerned that this may happen all over again

I would love everything to sync between Lightroom Classic, Lightroom CC, and Lightroom Mobile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 05, 2019 Mar 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you recall having answered a dialog in Lightroom classic before starting to sync the account?
It sounds as if you might have switched catalogs.

Sync Lightroom Classic with Lightroom CC Ecosystem |

Note: You can sync only one Lightroom catalog at a time. If you switch to syncing another catalog, your photos and collections will be deleted from Lightroom for mobile, but images stored on your computer will not be deleted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 05, 2019 Mar 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

preset sync only works over Lightroom CC, i.e. not Classic.

How to install Presets and Profiles in Lightroom CC

Did you create a new account on the Mac?
Do I understand it correctly that you are using the same accounts on the phone and desktop?

Which version of Classic did you use when you started to sync over the desktop?

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2019 Sep 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi Ignacio - same issue here - plz check your inbox, I sent the diagnostic logs. thanks! fab

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My presets went missing after I synced lightroom mobile and lightroom on my desktop and now I cant find them

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine are all gone too! This is the second time it's happened to me in a year and I've lost everything! Where did they all go? I paid a lot of money for them!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue as mine. Help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is not yet solved and a very widespread issue that should not have occurred after updating the app.

From the official Adobe account via fb messenger:

"Hi, we're sorry that some of your presets and images in the Lightroom mobile app have disappeared after the recent app update. This is a known issue and our engineering team is currently investigating it.
For more info on this issue, please refer and follow: https://bit.ly/31aIbVT
Note: Please do not uninstall the app!”
Thanks! ^NM"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines