• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My presets disappeared

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went to edit pictures today to see that all my presets are gone as well as all of my pictures that I had edited with them! Does anyone know how to fix this I paid for them and if I can't get them back I will be very disappointed please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that your presets and images in Lightroom mobile app have disappeared after the recent app update.

This is a known issue and our engineers are currently investigating the issue.

Please checkout this discussion and share your  subscription status so that we can track the issue: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/lost-my-pictures-and-presets-after-update-tod...

Note: Regardless of whether or not you are subscribed - do not uninstall the app!

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I doubt if you would have much luck, but you can try this:

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/lightroom-classic/kb/recover-lightroom-mobile-photos-itunes-file-sharing....

Alternatively, do you back up to iCloud, and if so, one option could be to wipe your device and restore from a backup previous to the Lightroom 5.4.0 Update, which I think was August 18th?

This though may not be as smooth as it sounds and could lead to other non-Lightroom issues.

Or maybe use a spare device and restore from an old iCloud back up and see if that works?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines