• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My subscription does not work

Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2020 Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My subscription does not work, I just paid for my subscription a few moments ago and the application rejects the payment saying that it has not been done, what can I do? I already uninstalled the app I already turned off my phone, please I need help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Get-Started.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've already done it, it's the same thing 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure if your issue is that you have already purchased the subscription and it does not show you as a subscribed user, if that is so then see the following link

https://helpx.adobe.com/hk_en/manage-account/kb/stop-creative-cloud-trial-mode-after-purchase.html

If you are not able to purchase in the first place then i would suggest you either change the payment mode and then try, if nothing works then try contacting support for this. Click on the following link
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Make sure you are logged into your AdobeID, your browser has cookies enabled and no script blocker is enabled. Click on the chat icon on the bottom right.
Also be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for your help, but the problem still continues, and in the instructions says that I that when you see it reflected (the collection) in your payments, it will be activated automatically, on the page it says that my account is active, so I still do not understand what I did wrong

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Fersiltho

I see a valid working Lightroom iOS suubscription for you.  Is this working OK now?  If not, does it help to sign out and sign back in?  Be sure to use the same login method as before, which I think was Apple ID for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fesiltho, I am sorry, but the only membership assigned to your e-mail address is a Lightroom Mobile Premium membership through Apple.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines