• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My subscription was renewed but I cannot use premium features and Lr said my subscription expired

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I subscribed for the premium monthly pack more than a year now and it works perfectly until today. After my purchase renewed this month, I don't have access to the premium features anymore. It said my subscription expired. I tried to subscribe again and it appeared that I'm currently subscribe. I also tried to sign out and turn my phone off then sign in again but nothing works. Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello? Should I contact the Customer Service & Support team from Adobe ?? I bought the app and when I'm having problem there is no one help me out or even reply ? This is how it's works?? What should I do now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the delay.  It sounds like our server did not get the expected subscription renewal message from Apple -- this happens sometimes.  Can you check your account again, it should be working now.

If this happens again, pleas do contact Adobe Support directly by visiting https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html (sign in look for the chat option)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines