• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My synced collections in ligthroom mobile are empty while in lightroom classic they are ok

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I transferred my Lightroom Classic catalog (150,000+ images) from a HDD to my Mac. Since then I've had syncing problems. The biggest one is that now my collections in lightroom mobile for iphone and ipad are all empty and completely disorganized. Even though it appears that all photos are on the cloud. All collections in Lightroom Classic are ok!

Is there a way to recover the collection structure in moblie devices?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you transfer you're photos from Lightroom Classic to the Cloud?

Did you use the migration tool in Lightroom (Cloud) Desktop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I uploaded all my collections directly from Lightroom Classic while my catalog was on an external HDD. After I moved the entire catalog contents to the internal HDD of my Mac, the collections in Lightroom Mobile got all messed up!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines