Highlighted

New Adobe ID- Can’t log in to Lightroom mobile app

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I originally had a paid subscription to the Lightroom mobile app connected to my personal adobe ID. I have recently gotten a business adobe ID and began using the desktop versions of Lightroom/Lightroom Classic. The issue is that when I try to sync it with the mobile app, it won't let me log in using my new business adobe ID because it's still associated with my personal adobe ID and email address. How do I get around this? I don't care if I lose whatever was associated with my personal ID, I just need all of my business apps and programs synced up and working seamlessly together. I've already tried logging out of everything, logging back in, deleting the app, reinstalling the app, restarting my phone and my computer... I don't know what else to do. I have attached the error messages I receive when I try to log in with my new ID and if I try to log in through Google (which is where the business email address is hosted). 

TOPICS
iOS, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

New Adobe ID- Can’t log in to Lightroom mobile app

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I originally had a paid subscription to the Lightroom mobile app connected to my personal adobe ID. I have recently gotten a business adobe ID and began using the desktop versions of Lightroom/Lightroom Classic. The issue is that when I try to sync it with the mobile app, it won't let me log in using my new business adobe ID because it's still associated with my personal adobe ID and email address. How do I get around this? I don't care if I lose whatever was associated with my personal ID, I just need all of my business apps and programs synced up and working seamlessly together. I've already tried logging out of everything, logging back in, deleting the app, reinstalling the app, restarting my phone and my computer... I don't know what else to do. I have attached the error messages I receive when I try to log in with my new ID and if I try to log in through Google (which is where the business email address is hosted). 

TOPICS
iOS, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 23, 2020 0

Have something to add?