Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New IPad Pro, lost mobile presets

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey!

All I've used was my iPhone 6s Plus, as that's all I have. I had my own presets and work on it. I have no idea what account it was, but since I had the pro version, I would assume it was tied to my same e-mail as used for my Apple ID and not something else. Just now I've noticed my new iPad has the mobile version, which I've uninstalled and replaced with the IPad version. It prompted me to log in/create abode account, which I then have (on IPad). As I've noticed my iPad version didn't look like my mobile version (no work, no presets), I went to look at the mobile version, which now is as empty as the IPad version and I'm wondering wtf and would like my presets back. I hope they're not lost? All these new tutorial videos on home screen I used to not notice, before. Seem to just have appeared on mobile (similar to iPad) after login in abode on IPad. I haven't really evolved along with technology for the past 10 years, so my brain is fried and I'm frustrated.

What's going on and any solutions?

Thanks,

Nicole

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nicole,

If you log in at http://lightroom.adobe.com what do you see?

That’s what in your Cloud Storage under that account login. It sounds like there is a couple of different accounts or the photos on the iPhone never synced to the Cloud?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep,

I see some of my formerly edited pics up there. A lot more on my phone than on my iPad. I guess the fact I'm only sharing a hotspot with my phone and not using high speed WiFi isn't helping. On IPad it says can't connect to server. Stuff is hard to navigate and on my phone I found it by chance. Was so happy to see it's somewhere. But not sure what to do and where are the presets? I don't know about different accounts and why the hell it's no longer in my actual phone. Since it changed without my knowledge I can't check what I had before, but it only lets me sign in with this one e-mail connected to abode, apple, gmail and fb. There doesn't seem to be an account on another e-mail but I don't I know if adobe accounts were always a thing or if we even had to sign up just using a free mobile version. I'm getting a different accounts feel, too but dunno wtf.

Thanks,

Nicole

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey!

So the server finally let me sign in on my iPad and I can see the presets, thanks! Why is it just on the cloud thing and not in the actual app and is it hard to put back on the phone? At least I can work with my iPad. In love with my presets and so glad I have my old work back. Was so bummed out!

Cheers,

Nicole

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines