Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New phone didn't migrated presets from old phone in Lightroom mobile app

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day. 

I've cloned my old phone to my new one. My Lightroom app is there but my presets just say failed. What can I do... 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that your Lightroom mobile presets are missing from the Lightroom mobile app after migrating to a new device.

Which version of Lightroom are you using and what type of device have you bought? Android or iOS? 

Do you see your presets and images on Lightroom Web? Please checkout this article for more details: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/lost-photos-presets-lightroom-mobile.html 

Please note that free user accounts do not sync anything to cloud storage and rely on local storage only.  Still,  all your existing photos and presets should still be there.  However, since you've reinstalled the app and signed in on another device, your photos and presets will not exist because they were not synced to cloud storage.

If you use iPhone or iPad and back up your device, this help page shows how it may be possible to recover images from your device backup: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/recover-lightroom-mobile-photos-itunes-file-sharing.htm...

Let us know the outcome.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you double check if you had "Back up all data..." selected once you created the backup of your previous phone.
If not, could you give it  a try again, and before you start to create backup, force-quit Lr on your device...- Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Screenshot 2021-03-12 at 14.02.49.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines