• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New phone lr not working

New Here ,
May 24, 2020 May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new phone and imported all my apps from old to new phone including lightroom. However none of my photos or presets are on my lightroom app. When I click import presets ( which I paid for 12 presets) it says invalid. How do I get the presets that I paid for onto my app please? Complete techno dummy so please keep it simple. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 24, 2020 May 24, 2020

Hi Vanda,

You did, you are in the Mobile and Apple TV section. (Please do not ask, I have no idea what Apple TV is doing there but that's another story.)

Just to verify: you do have a paid plan on one of the Photoshop Plans that cover Lightroom Desktop? If you do not have a paid plan, it will not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You want to ask in the Lightroom Mobile forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought I did 🤷🏼‍:female_sign:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Vanda,

You did, you are in the Mobile and Apple TV section. (Please do not ask, I have no idea what Apple TV is doing there but that's another story.)

Just to verify: you do have a paid plan on one of the Photoshop Plans that cover Lightroom Desktop? If you do not have a paid plan, it will not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines