Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New phone - nothing saved when I downloaded LR

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I had to buy a new iphone, old one just crashed. Something wrong with internal system and nothing was salvageable. I had the LR app on old phone with presets (purchased) and about 100 photos saved in app. When I downloaded the app on my new iPhone, none of my photos or presets were saved. I used the same login (so I think) but still nothing is there. It's as if I never used LR before. Anyone know what I should do? Thx! 

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile & Apple TV Forum by Moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Were you using the free Lightroom Mobile app, or do you have a paid subscription? If you were using the free app, then all the data in the app (including images and presets) will have only been stored on that old phone. So unless you had a phone backup that you can restore from, all that data will have been lost.

If you have a paid subscription, all the data should have synced to the cloud and should be automaticalltv restored when you start the app on the new phone and sign-in with the same Adobe Id that you use for your subscription account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines