No access to premium features

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help! Ever since switching to iPhone 12 pro 2 weeks ago I've lost my premium features. I've tried cancelling my subscription and reactivating. Initially they would work and it said I had another free trail even though I'm a paid memeber, now it just says I'm subscribed but won't restore purchase. I've reset my phone and logged in and out of the app countless times to no avail. I went as far as deleting and reinstalling the app, all that caused was me to lose my entire custom preset catalog. Now I'm paying an have zero access to premium, I'm stuck. 

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Download and install, iOS, Presets or profiles, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bill

I think you have two accounts with Adobe and maybe you are signed into the wrong one.  If this is true, Restore Purchase won't help because you already have another Adobe account linked to your iTunes subscription history.  I'm going to send you a private message in a moment to share some additional info.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more