• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No before/after after import?

Enthusiast ,
Apr 11, 2019 Apr 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just transferred a few raw files over from an older phone. If I long press the image on the target phone I don't see my before/after edit switch.

On the source phone it works fine.

If I hit "export original" on the target phone I get the flat unedited RAW file, so the data is there, why isn't it showing?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you transfer the file? From a backup? Via the Camera Roll? Or did you install the app and they synced from the Cloud?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

App install, login and sync, no root on the new phone so no direct backup (at least none I know about).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
May 08, 2019 May 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems on Android the before and after just doesn't work after importing the photos fresh from the cloud, works with new photos taken on the same device.

It also works on CC desktop for all the photos btw.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Seems like for Android the issue is still the same in Apr 2020. I just verified the behaviour of Lightroom on iPhone and iPad, and the behaviour in the Apple products is similar to desktop (before = unedited RAW, after = after edits).

Can someone from the Adobe team comment on the different functionality across different platforms, and if there are plans to align the Android functionality to the iOS / Desktop versions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines