Highlighted

No Camera function on Huawei Mediaplayer M3 lite

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no camera button in my lightroom mobile app although lightroom can access to the camera. Where is the (my) failure?

There is a blue button on the bottom right corner as long as you are not in an editing mode. If you are in Edit mode it will not show.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

No Camera function on Huawei Mediaplayer M3 lite

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no camera button in my lightroom mobile app although lightroom can access to the camera. Where is the (my) failure?

There is a blue button on the bottom right corner as long as you are not in an editing mode. If you are in Edit mode it will not show.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines