• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No GPS after sync to LR mobile

Explorer ,
Jan 12, 2020 Jan 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have LR classic on my desktop and LR mobile both on my iPhone and my iPad. When I take a picture with my iPhone, after a short while it shows up on all 3 devices. Great ! However, on it's way to the iPad it seems to have lost the attached GPS info, whereas this info can be seen in LR classic on the PC.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Hi, 

although the iOS clients, iPhone and iPad don't show the GPS info, it doesn't mean that the information is gone.

If tap on the Share icon, tap any of the target gear icons and go into the More Options settings, you can chose share the image with Location info.
Other apps will be able to use the information and display it.

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

although the iOS clients, iPhone and iPad don't show the GPS info, it doesn't mean that the information is gone.

If tap on the Share icon, tap any of the target gear icons and go into the More Options settings, you can chose share the image with Location info.
Other apps will be able to use the information and display it.

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ignacio, you are right. I went through the whole process again and now it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines