• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No internet - no work (LRM transfer to Laptop)?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From time to time I'm working in remote places without internet connection. Having my iPhone along with my DSLR but up to now no clue how to transfer LRM pictures to my laptop (earlier versions - of iOS ? - allowed to transfer the complete LRM database). Any help available?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

After a long session with adobe staff:

Thanks to all trying to solve my problem during the last hours ! The aim was to find a way to transfer raw/dng data from iPhone to LR classic WITHOUT having a chance to contact the cloud (f.e. in a mountain retreat). After hours together the solution is: You need an external stroage connected to the iPhone - in LR mobile go to "export as" check "original" or "dng" and as destination of export click the app coming with your external storage (f.e. Transcend).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could anybody from Adobe give a hint? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After a long session with adobe staff:

Thanks to all trying to solve my problem during the last hours ! The aim was to find a way to transfer raw/dng data from iPhone to LR classic WITHOUT having a chance to contact the cloud (f.e. in a mountain retreat). After hours together the solution is: You need an external stroage connected to the iPhone - in LR mobile go to "export as" check "original" or "dng" and as destination of export click the app coming with your external storage (f.e. Transcend). Then the pic observing the rules of iOS is transferred into the "sandbox" of your external storage. Connect the external storage to your laptop and you easily import the dng files into LR classic. I think, we had a good and contructive common solution finding - thanks to all - photoWD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines