Highlighted

No more export status bar ? & why should it be connected to internet before export?

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Question 1 :I have been using lightroom for iPad for a long while. In some previous versions, I still remember it tells you the status (the number of photos exported, eg: 14/30) during the export process. But why did it disappear? Sometimes I need to estimate how long it takes to export the selected photos, but now I can't.

Question 2: In the previous versions, I can export photos even when iPad is disconnected to internet, but now it requires me to connect it to internet first? WTF? My iPad is not with a 4G. Sometimes I need to do editing in an offline environment so what should I do ?

Topics

Feature request, How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

No more export status bar ? & why should it be connected to internet before export?

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Question 1 :I have been using lightroom for iPad for a long while. In some previous versions, I still remember it tells you the status (the number of photos exported, eg: 14/30) during the export process. But why did it disappear? Sometimes I need to estimate how long it takes to export the selected photos, but now I can't.

Question 2: In the previous versions, I can export photos even when iPad is disconnected to internet, but now it requires me to connect it to internet first? WTF? My iPad is not with a 4G. Sometimes I need to do editing in an offline environment so what should I do ?

Topics

Feature request, How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 01, 2020 0
selondon LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Leo,

I still get the Preparing and Dowloading indictaors when I export (i.e 5/7). So unsure why it's not working for you.

As for the exporting whilst offline, then you would always need (and have always needed) the photos to reside locally on your device to do this. The chances are that some photos have existed locally as the were either recently accessed or imported. After a while these get replaced in the local cache with more recently accessed photos, the older ones just appear as thumbnails and cannot be exported unless internet access in available. 

If you want to edit and export whilst offline, ensure the you Store Album Locally before connection is unavailable.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 02, 2020 1