Highlighted

No option to upload presets

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I must be doing something dumb, so I'm sorry in advance!  I've been going crazy trying to upload presets, but the only options in the preset menu are "Create Preset" or "manage presets", and then at the bottom the option to show partially compatible presets.  I'm on an android if that changes anything.  Anyone have any thoughts?

Topics

Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

No option to upload presets

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I must be doing something dumb, so I'm sorry in advance!  I've been going crazy trying to upload presets, but the only options in the preset menu are "Create Preset" or "manage presets", and then at the bottom the option to show partially compatible presets.  I'm on an android if that changes anything.  Anyone have any thoughts?

Topics

Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 13, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't import or upload presets in Lightroom Mobile, this either has be done in Lightroom (Cloud) Desktop or import a DNG with the presets applied to that.... from which you can create a new one

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 16, 2019 0
greule LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Small correction. With the most recent Lr Mobile version you can create a preset within Lr Mobile with running the same steps. Just import the dng with the settings applied and then create a presets from there. Or start fresh on a new photo with edits applied. And in case you are connected via the Lr Cloud all these will be synced. - Guido

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 16, 2019 0