• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No possibility to create the presets in Lightroom Mobile

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2019 Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi humans, please help. I downloaded the mobile Lightroom app, unfortunately there is no chance to create my own presets. I edit the photos (mostly from my iphone library) but when I go to the presets option there are no those three dots in the left corner of the screen so I'm not able to save anything. Is it something wrong with the app or it's just not allowed for that version? HELP!!! 🙏🏼
thanks Zaneta 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

 In Edit mode the three dots should be at the top right of the screen.....

4CFFD793-D121-4575-99BC-70F75DE52DE0.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Zaneta,

You can create presets using the Lightroom mobile on your phone. Please ensure that the application is up to date by going to the App store for your device and checking if there is any update available for Lightroom.

• To create a preset, open the image and edit it.
  • then click on the 3 dot icon on the top right and select the option to Create Preset.

clipboard_image_1.png

Once you tap the Create Preset option you should get the below mentioned screen on which you can include the attributes you want in the preset, give the preset a name and include it in a preset group.

clipboard_image_2.png

In case you are not getting the above mentioned option, please let us know which mobile device you are using and which mobile operating system you are using on it.

Regards, 

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines