• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No sync from iPhone back to LR classic

Explorer ,
Jan 11, 2020 Jan 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have LR classic CC running on my desktop and have a collection "Test" marked as "sync with cloud". If I put pictures into "Test", they show up in my iPhone LR mobile app. However, if I take a picture with my iPhone, it shows up in the iPhone LR mobile app, but it does not show up in the collection "Test" on my desktop.  Is the flow from iPhone to the desktop not possible ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 11, 2020 Jan 11, 2020

Collections synced from Classic will sync to the Cloud (only as Smart Previews) and thus appear across the whole Lightroom Cloud ecosystem (any Mobile device that Lightroom is installed on, Lightroom Web, Lightroom Desktop and the Apple TV app).

Photos imported into the Cloud ecosystem via Mobile, Desktop and Web will again appear across all these platforms.

They will sync back to Classic and appear in All Synced Photographs (and download as high res to the location set in Classic's preference

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It took some time and now I see the pictures on my desktop.

HOWEVER: I see them twice: on the desktop, on the iPhone (running LR mobile) and on my iPad (running LR mobile).

What should I do ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Collections synced from Classic will sync to the Cloud (only as Smart Previews) and thus appear across the whole Lightroom Cloud ecosystem (any Mobile device that Lightroom is installed on, Lightroom Web, Lightroom Desktop and the Apple TV app).

Photos imported into the Cloud ecosystem via Mobile, Desktop and Web will again appear across all these platforms.

They will sync back to Classic and appear in All Synced Photographs (and download as high res to the location set in Classic's preferences).

The sync back to the Classic from the Cloud is independant of Collections synced up to the Cloud from Classic. Though under Collections you should see photos imported into the Cloud in a Collections Set called something like 'From LR Mobile'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines