• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Thumbnails, All Images Grey

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two weeks ago I updated my phone to an IPhone X. After restoring everything on my phone, I logged back into my Lightroom account and all ny image thumbnails are gone, all it shows are grey squares until I actually click on the picture. I tried logging out and logging back in, deleting the app and then re downloading it, and my app is up to date. I don’t really know what to do, it’s pretty annoying. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 29, 2018 Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you still see this with the 4.0 verion of Lr Mobile? - Guido/ lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2018 Nov 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey..so I am facing the same issue too.

After my android updated to the 8.1 android.All the thumbnails appear grey.

Since I had all my imports saved in another device,I took the chance uninstalled and reinstalled Lightroom CC,Made new albums,added photos and still only grey thumbnails show up,unless I click on them and then it appears on the editing interface.

I had about 10 albums previously with segregated photos according to the use of the same.I like my lightroom organized.Though I am ready to redo the same.But the thumbnail showing up grey is not helping.

Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2019 Feb 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am facing the same issue.

I have tried several import ways of my photos. I can always see the picture in the import module but once uploaded every picture is in grey.

If I move into development mode - I can see suddenly the picture, but coming back into normal mode - it goes back to grey.

I do not understand what changed from one day to another....

Help !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2019 Feb 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found that On another discussion that worked

WobertC​ - Thank you

"One suggestion here-

Lightroom error on preview cache or displays gray thumbnails

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines