• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Noise reduction Problem

Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since Lightroom Mobile 5.3 the noise reduction doesn't work anymore. 
Is there a fix on the way, because without noise reduction it doesn't make any sense working with  raw files .

See also this thread 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-for-mobile-apple-tv/export-qualität-durch-app-update-versch...

best regards

henning

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2020 Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue, Lightroom CC v 5.3.1. Noise reduction is not applied on JPEG export.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since getting my Note 20 Ultra, Lightroom Mobile noise reduction does not work on .dng files from that device.  It will still work on .dng files from my older Note 8.  I have been trying to get help on this from Adobe FOR MONTHS.  WORST CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE imaginable.  Adobe used to be a decent company, but I have grown to DESPISE them over the past couple months.  It is IMPOSSIBLE to get any customer support of any kind.  Now even their useless chat feature is gone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines