• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not all photos importing from camera device to iPad

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!  When importing lots of Fuji (x-t4) raw images from a fast SD-card using a fast SanDisk SD-card reader LR mobile on my iPad Pro does not import all images. Most photos are imported, but many "could not be imported". The images that could not be imported  are visible on the camera device in LR, and can be imported when choosing fewer files. When choosing too many of these files it appears that I sometimes get the same error again. There is lots of storage space on the iPad. I have the mobile subscription with lots of cloud storage space available.

How can I fix this issue?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Auk,

First of all we are sorry for the issue that you are facing with importing the images directly from SD card to your iPad. We will try to reproduce the issue on our end that you are seeing. So far we never saw this kind of an issue where the same images cannot be/can be imported depending on the number of images selection from the import grid. 

Could you provide us a few details :

1. Which iOS your iPad is running on ?

2. Total number of images on your SD Card when you try to do a DIrect Import?

3. Image size and type of the images that could not be imported ?

4. Number of images not imported ?

5. Lightroom version ?

6. Could you also provide a diagnostic logs from Lightroom so our engineers can look at them?
How : - Go to Settings in the Lr app > Help & Support > Access our Support Forum > long press on 'Access our Support Forum' > it will start generating the logs > email dialog appears. You can email it to yourself and attach here.

Sincerely hoping to solve your issue.

Thanks for reaching out.

Regards

Kavita 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for getting back to me! 

1. ipadOS 13.5.1 on the ipad pro 11 inch 2018

2. Not sure, but probably arond 500-1000 images on a 64GB Lexar SD-card when this happens.

3. Fujifilm .RAF files taken with an X-T4. Image size is 55-60mb. 

4. Usually only a few cannot be importet. However for my last large import (500-600 photos) over 100 images did not import without selecting them im batches. I dont get the feeling this happens when I import less than 100 images at once.

5. v5.3.1 53B120 for ipad

6. Not sure how to attach general files in this post. I can choose image, video or link. Where can I send the files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Strangely the link takes URL.

For now could you please email at kavsriva@adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Anders, 

We would highly appreciate if you could provide some more info so our engineers are able to dig into the issue.

1. How many total photos are on SD Card .
  2. How many photos do you select when there is no problem importing those particular photos.
  3. If it is ok, could you share a couple images that have problem getting imported with large selection.
  4. Could you please make a video of the issue happening on the device when the selected image does not get imported and same image gets imported with smaller set of selection.

Thanking you in advance.

Kavita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines