• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not Exporting ( Lightroom Editor for Mobile)

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, 

I have an issue regarding my Lightroom app for phone. I have never had any issues neither I "played" with it so that something could go wrong. So basically all of a sudden I am not able to export photos once I edit them in the Lightroom app. I can normally import but once I try to save them to the device after I edited them as usually I keep getting a warning message that a photo could not be exported. This is the first time this happened to me and I am using the Lightroom for over 2 years for sure. I tried reinstalling my phone, reinstalling the app a few times, I created new accounts, I tried multiple email addresses, I checked the storage (if it was full but this was not an issue) therefore I have no clue what is wrong neither how I can solve this. 

I hope you can help me. 

Thanks!!

Dunja

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I'm sorry I have no solution. I have the same problem and its really annoying and help would be great. 

Thanks Sarah 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines