• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not shooting DNG anymore on Cat S61

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Until September I could shoot DNG on my phone (Cat S61) now I see it is not possible anymore. Does it depends from Android upgrade?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry that you are not able to shoot images in DNG using your phone any more.

Would you mind sharing the version of Lightroom mobile installed on the phone and the Android version you are using? Did the app lose the ability to shoot in DNG after an Android update or to an update to the app itself?

Please check: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/lightroom-cc/using/capture-photos-mobile-android.html#auto-mode-android

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Nikunj

Thanks for your reply.

I am currently using the 5.1 lightroom mobile version and android 9.

I checked and the last picture I took in DNG was on the 27th september, since the day after only jpeg.

I remember I had some problems with the phone itself back then and I did several attempts with soft reset and hard reset, included a factory reset.

Also I don't know how to check if I had android 9 already in september or if the upgrade has been made in october.

I have looked for some info on the exif but nothing found.

Regards,

Giuseppe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Edit
In addition I have to say that HDR was also available.
regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines