• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nothing Uploads!

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to upload pictures but everytime I select pictures it says failed to upload. And everytime I do somehow select them and add them.... nothing's there! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems you are having trouble importing into the app, not uploading to cloud storage.

Are you on iOS 14?  Access to the camera roll has changed in the new iOS 14.  Please see page and let us know if this helpshttps://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/lightroom-mobile-ios-14.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, yes I have the access to all photos on and I can see all my photos when I want to upload them but the moment I try to select a photo it says import failed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for checking that.  Can you also try this:

Go to iOS Settings > Privacy > Files and Folders.  Do you see two settings for Lightroom?

Turn them both OFF.  This should reduce this two settings to just one.  Now turn ON the remaining Lightroom setting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines