Highlighted

Original Files in Camera Roll

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to find information regarding this for a while now but cannot find it anywhere.  What happens to the files in the camera roll after they have been imported into Lr Mobile?  Does it make a copy and store within' Lr Mobile, giving me access to delete the original in the Camera Roll?  Or do I need to keep the originals in the camera roll in order to use them with Lr Mobile.  I'd like to be able to bring photos in from my camera remotely however do not want to fill up my iPad's storage with duplicate files.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Original Files in Camera Roll

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to find information regarding this for a while now but cannot find it anywhere.  What happens to the files in the camera roll after they have been imported into Lr Mobile?  Does it make a copy and store within' Lr Mobile, giving me access to delete the original in the Camera Roll?  Or do I need to keep the originals in the camera roll in order to use them with Lr Mobile.  I'd like to be able to bring photos in from my camera remotely however do not want to fill up my iPad's storage with duplicate files.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?